- 2 cups ripe seasonal (organic) strawberries
- 2 tablespoons raw (organic) honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely grated (organic) lime zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of fresh bee pollen
- Rinse the strawberries, hull them, cut them in half if they are large, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place them in a serving bowl.
- Grate the zest from the lime, and put it in a small saucepan with the honey, the lime juice, and the ginger.
- Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, until the honey is dissolved . Let the syrup cool slightly and when still warm pour it over the strawberries.
- Mix the strawberries gently until they are completely coated with the syrup.
- Chill them.
- Before serving, sprinkle the tablespoon of fresh pollen and mix some more.
- Serve them cold.