Many people ask me for breakfast ideas. Here is a quick, easy and healthy idea great for breakfast or as a snack. Combines very well with green tea.
- 2 gluten-free crisp-bread slices
- 1/2 or a whole ripe avocado
- 1-2 tablespoons organic ground seeds (including flax/linseed, sesame, pumpkin, sunflower and others)
- a dash of Guerande sea salt
- a squeeze of fresh organic lemon or lime juice
- a 1/2 teaspoon of organic virgin olive oil (optional)
- a sprig of coriander leaf, parsley or micro-leaves (optional)
Slice avocado onto the crisp-bread, sprinkle seeds, salt, olive oil, squeeze of lemon juice and top with leaves.