An Introduction to Using Essential Oils (for the general public)
This is a practical introductory course aimed at the general public, but also for all wellbeing practitioners such as yoga teachers, nutritionists, massage therapists, personal trainers, etc.The aim is to provide you with practical, safe, scientific and clinical-based information and guidance on the internal use of Essential Oils (EOs). This course will give you the introductory keys to begin using EOs safely and with confidence for your personal health, from improving digestion to general useful pearls, with a particular emphasis on using them for their anti-microbial actions, for instance as alternatives to antibiotics for common infections. Topics covered will include:
- Definition of Essential Oils, functional families and chemotypes
- Quality issues
- Most effective anti-microbial EOs
- How to take them safely (dosage, methods and alternatives)
- Toxicity considerations, precautions and contra-indications
- Getting you started – starter kits
This course does not include a take-home kit and it is not linked to any particular EO brand.
To book tickets click here.